A few years back, the flagship smartphones of various brands like Samsung, LG, and HTC were priced at around Rs 30000. Now with the cost of inventory and radical evolution done per year, the flagship smartphones are now priced doubled. So 30K range has become a great balance between the budget/mid-range and the flagship where you get the best of both worlds in the form of pricing and features. So we have selected the Top 5 Best smartphones under 30000 which provide almost all premium features but at a lower price.
We feel this factor would be a great indicator to compare and rate the product.
1. Asus Zenfone 5Z [Price – Rs 25,999]
Asus scored a home run when it launched the Zenfone 5Z under 30K with snapdragon 845 chipset. Shamelessly copying the iPhone X design and built, this is the Android powered iPhone but at a significantly less price. Asus has been constantly providing updates to improve the phone on every functionality, so if you want to have a iPhone x design with most powerful processor as of now, just go for this one.
- 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2246 resolution Full HD+ display and an 18.7:9 aspect ratio with a notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor clocked at 2.7 GHz
- 6GB/8GB RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage
- 12MP+8MP Rear Dual-Camera setup and 8MP Selfie Camera
- 3300mAh capacity non-removable battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android 8.0 Oreo-based ZenUI 5.0
- Good Built and glass-sandwich design
- Powerful flagship Processor and excellent performance
- Good camera setup
- Good Value for money
- Asus Zen UI may not not smooth always.
2. Xiaomi Poco F1 – 8GB [Price – Rs 28,999]
Xiaomi literally brought a flagship spec’d smartphone in the 20K+ category with its new sub-brand, Poco India. The Poco F1 phone from the new brand ticks almost all the boxes and its almost the perfect phone one can get at this budget. The only drawback we could say is of the uninspiring design and looks of the smartphone. The 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variant gives up ample speed and space for your liking.If you can ignore that Poco F1 is your best choice.
- 6.18-inch full-HD+ display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with Liquid Cool technology
- 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual camera setup and 20-megapixel Selfie Camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo-based MIUI custom UI
- 4,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Excellent Dual Rear and Front Camera
- Powerful Processor and Flagship specifications
- Good Build and Design
- Good Battery life with fast charging
- Flash Sale
3. Vivo V11 Pro [ Price – Rs 25,990 ]
Vivo V11 Pro is a stunning device which bought the revolutionary In-display fingerprint sensor to the mid-range smartphones. The device has a powerful Snapdragon 660 Processor , 6GB RAM , Dual Camera and water drop notch display making it a super value for money. The rear of the phones comes with eye catching gradient color options too. So for people who prefer stylish phone with in-display fingerprint sensor, then go for this.
- 6.41-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2340×1080 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC Processor
- 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual camera setup and 25-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3,400mAh battery with Dual-Engine Fast Charging
- Android v8.1 Oreo based on Funtouch 4.5 operating system
- Attractive design and premium looks
- Front & Rear Camera
- Brilliant display with notch design
- Gorgeous looks
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Battery backup could be better